BRINGING THE WORLD TOGETHER THROUGH MUSIC
Why become a member and get a library card?
- For a $20 monthly suggested donation, card holding members are able to check out an instrument and take it home!*
- Help support our local musical community by enabling us to operate, maintain, and continue to bring music to the public
- As we grow, members will have access to our network of music and dance teachers, luthiers, workshops, etc.
- Your monthly gift is tax deductible!
*subject to library rules, of course, and a teensy bit of red tape!
Your tax deductible monthly donation supports:
- Maintenance of instruments (strings, repairs, etc)
- Travel expenses to bring instruments to the public
- Expanding the inventory of instruments
- Saving and investing for a brick and mortar location
- Compensating musicians, teachers, dancers, and luthiers to share their knowledge of the arts
- Advertising fees
- All non-profit running fees and taxes
- A small percentage of your donation also goes to support our sponsors at the Institute For Traditional Studies.
How to sign up for a membership:
- The current easiest way to sign up for a Library Card is to show up in person at one of our events. To find out when we're out and about, follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram (Links at the upper left corner of this page).
- Online sign ups are on the way, and we hope to roll those out very soon!